Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) Certification?
Microsoft Certified Solution Expert also known as (MCSE) is an IT industry certification exam launched by Microsoft in 1993. MCSE is a well-known certification exam among Computer System Engineers. The Microsoft MCSE certification program is also pre-requisite for all kind of entry-level Network Engineers, Network Administrators, Network Support Engineers and Network Technicians.
Why Need MCSE Certification
When looking for a job in IT or Technology field, you will often hear people talking about Microsoft Certifications. One certification that is often talked about is the MCSE Certification. The MCSE Certification is a certification to become a system engineer. They are a series of exams that test a person’s knowledge with various Microsoft technologies like Windows Server, SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, System Center (SCCM) and Office 365.
Having a MCSE Certification will make you one of a few that actually have taken the time to take classes and pass several exams. Microsoft has revamped their certification, requiring you to show expertise and many will require multiple attempts to pass. (Our certifications passing rate is 96% on 1st attempt!).
Demonstrate your expertise
When you have a certification on your resume, employers will be able to clearly see your expertise on a topic. Employers looking at candidate’s applications do not have a lot of time and want to be able to weed through people quickly. When you are clear on your qualifications, you are more likely to make it to the next round. When you complete one of the Microsoft Certifications, you will open several doors in the Microsoft community as well as in IT WORLD.
Requirements for Microsoft Certified Solution Expert Certification
As such there are no prerequisite to MCSE certification but as per Microsoft.
System Engineer role & responsibilities
Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolve
Qualifications-: Anyone can work as a system engineer and earn a lot. It is open to all graduates (graduation not compulsory) but if someone is not linked with technology, mathematics, physics, network engineering, computer software and security management, then it will be very challenge to do this job, But no need to worry, we offer one to one Training for those who are not good in basics too. Our entry level course which deals with computer and network fundamentals is absolutely free.
There are various companies which directly recruit new aspirants to their IT department on the basis of degree. Microsoft certification definitely makes you prominent among those simple degree holders and helps to get a high salary system engineering job
System Engineer Salary
If you want to make more money in the technology field, you will need experience and education. Experience is one you have to work on, but the Microsoft Certification will show employers your education. You will be able to negotiate pay easier because you will be able to document your worth.
It’s not fixed or easy task to determine the exact salary of a network engineer because there are various posts, Expertise and different kind of jobs also, but an average salary of a certified network engineer in Pakistan is Rs. 500,000 – 1500,000 per year, while the salary of a network engineer in UK, USA Canada & Australia is approximately $60,000 – $80,000 and it can be vary widely depending on various factors.
Additional Skills-: In addition to the certificate, you must also have good skills.
- System engineer should be master of its network field.
- A high level of patience and good communication skills.
- To recognize the importance of client’s needs.
- Patience, connected with upgraded technology, analysis and problem-solving attitude are some necessary skills to become a good system engineer.
If you want to start MCSE Training & looking to learn from MICROSOFT certified trainers, you can contact us.
Start your career with MCSE certification
There are a series of exams that test a person’s knowledge with various Microsoft technologies like Windows Server, SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, System Center (SCCM) and Office 365 and which one you choose totally depends on your choice.
BUT OUR RECOMMENDATION IS CLOUD PLATFORM AND SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE AS IT’S THE BASIC MCSE.
- Intro to MCSE with Exam Description
- Virtualization (VMware & Hyper-V)
- Installation and Management of Server 2012 & 2016
- Configuring & Managing Domain Controller(DC)
- Configuring & Managing DNS
- Configuring & Managing DHCP
- Active Directory Components & Optimization
- Joining DC Using Client or Member Server
- Creating Users, Groups & Organizational Unite
- Roaming Profile and Quota Allocation
- Sharing and NTFS Permissions
- Group Policy Objects (GPO,s)
- Active Directory Backup and Restoration
- Additional Domain Controller Installation
- Read Only Domain Controller Installation
- Flexible Single Master Operations (FSMO)
- Disaster Recovery of Domain Controller
- File & Storage Services (NFS & DFS)
- Disk Management & RAID Configuration
- Active Directory Site & Services
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Active Directory Domain & Trust Relation
- Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
- Window Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Install & Configure IIS & Web Services
- Install & Configure network Printer
- Install & Configure Proxy Server
- Install & Configure 802.1x Authentication
- Install & Configure Clustering Services
- Nic-teaming, NAT, Routing
- IPv4 & IPv6
- Sub-netting & supper-netting