Huawei Certified Network (HCIP R&S) Professional
Huawei Certified Network Professional (R&S)
HCIP-R&S course, explaining the essential knowledge behind Route, Switch and Improving Enterprise Network Performance courses, so that one may attain the necessary knowledge in order to complete the HCIP exam in the R&S discipline. Various modules endeavor to deliver the absolute necessary exam related knowledge that prepares one to complete the certification. With HCIP-R&S certification, you demonstrate a comprehensive and thorough understanding of small and medium-sized networks, including general network technologies, and the ability to design small and medium-sized networks independently and implement the designs using Huawei routing and switching devices.
- Those who wish to obtain an HCIP-R&S certificate.
- Those who have obtained the same level technical certificate in the industry, and hope to obtain Huawei certificate.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course is as follows:
- HCNA certification or similar knowledge of networking concepts.
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Configure OSPF
- Configure BGP
- Configure Route Selection Tools
- Configure IGMP, PIM-SM/DM
- Describe the principle of VLAN
- Configure VLAN, Mux VLAN and GVRP
- Configure STP, RSTP and MSTP
- Describe the basic principle of network security
- Configure the functions and features of USG series firewall
- Describe Huawei IP QoS end-to-end process
- Configure end-to-end IP QoS
- Build and configure simulation of enterprise network
- Day 1: VLAN Technology Principles and Configuration
- Day 2: Implementing OSPF design structures Practice
- Day 3: MPLS Principles, IP Multicast Basis
- Day 4: Basic Security Functions & Configurations, IP QoS Overview
- Day 5: QoS and traffic flow management Practice
Associated Certification & Exam:
The HCIP-R&S-IENP exam covers configuring OSPF and BGP, Configure Route Selection Tools, VLAN principle and configuration, IP multicast configuration, IP QoS principle and configuration, USG series firewall basic functions and configuration. HCIP-R&S Fast Track certification validates the knowledge and skills required to construct and manage small and medium-sized networks. With HCIP-R&S certification, you demonstrate a comprehensive and thorough understanding of small and medium-sized networks, including general network technologies, and the ability to design small and medium-sized networks independently and implement the designs using Huawei routing and switching devices.
With engineers who are HCIP-R&S certified, enterprises are able to construct complete small and medium-sized networks and integrate voice, wireless, cloud, security, and storage technologies into their networks in order to support a variety of applications while providing enhanced security, availability, and reliability.
Certification: HCIP-R&S(Huawei Certified Network Professional-R&S)
Exam Code: H12-224
Duration: 90 Minutes
Pass score: 600/1000
Exam Type: Prometric